also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, December 24, 2009

The ritual that comes from within

From within the forest

of my dreams,

there, from within

the dense and darkness emerging,

you have come to light my way.

My humble offering in return

is but more forest

yet richly dreamt forth

as our shared world

to make our journey

more delicate with your presence.

Let me learn of the radiance

we share applied.

May your garden of response

be light.

May my vision be a permission

that provides

for your blossoming to unfold,

to shower me with invitation

to release and relax.

Allow me to see

with and through your eyes.

Know my voice

as a desire to compliment your way.

Know me as a playmate in every day.

Permit us forward to share our breath

and serve the planet

towards humanity’s reprieve.

From within my vast of inner world

is kept my inner light.

A refined fire burns

without much exterior display.

You have given me

a skyway of ascent.

My humble offering in response

is but to pour forth without restraint.

As our shared world,

let me lead you

by silent presence in everything said.

Let me learn

of radiance we share applied.

May the forest for the trees

become lucidly bright.

May my deep of grounded-ness

steady you.

May you sleep awake within

by my side.

May I give your vision form

and confirm your matter.

Know that I would be remiss

not to satisfy.

Know that I am primal

in my ruddership for us.

May I nurture by tone

what you spawn by speech.

Permit me to anchor

what flies as your sky.

Allow me to drum you up

and serve the planet

towards humanity’s reprieve.

We, together as one,

turn to face the world

more formally.

It is our wish,

our shared dream,

for the difference we can make,

be of who we are to each other,

express to serve humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment