also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, December 14, 2009

For know apparent reason

for know apparent reason

I absentmindedly

follow myself around

quite justified

with a somewhat meaningful life

now that isn’t really my life

but it’s my internal verbal account

in that form we all know so well

as if there were a story to tell . . .

some anecdotal report

on expository recall

not that anyone would really ask

any in-depth question

of sharing interests

that I unceasingly impromptu ask

of myself secretly on the inside

so as for me no one in my world

seeks to intercept my inner dialogue

no they just want

what they ordered from the menu

like . . . hi how ya doin?

how’s life been treating ya?

what new in your world?

questions

but with no gotcha-in my-crosshairs sting

no curiously I’ve-been-watching-you

nothing with a deductive bite

of observation to them

no mostly questions

that solicit an unspoken contract

of no further inquiry

just toothless questions

of self-protection in passing

and for know apparent reason

we have all agreed to that

more poignantly to this this collusion

against the shared richness of ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment