also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, December 17, 2009

Candidly

For me

discipline results

from the shock of drawn-ness

yet I will temper

an outward response

to shield the inner work

ongoing in my engine room

where images instantaneously appear

that beacon to next images

and so on, falling forward

as actions interrelate

towards eventual execution.

All of this occurs behind waves

of layered accommodations

with physical circumstances

and peopled environments.

Expectations are a muddled sauce

as any outcome has been dipped

even though most outcomes

seem distant and muted

behind what does appear

and what does succeed,

given my original inspiration

from deep inside.

My intention into projection

seems to imply

a method of leverage

but it is not concealed for long

as the zeal comes through for me

as distinct and forthcoming.

On behalf of others,

it is strong.

My intent is direct

however the initial appearance

is altered and buffered and softened

as if to receive rather than put forth.

My emotional self may feel tentative

at times about this but necessary,

for there is so much feeling to give

and it is often in a form

of diligent nurturance,

as a form of intentional healing

from afar,

a kind as offered

from an albatross flying far away

but for me

it needs to be presented

with intimacy and immediacy

as a kind of lightning without lips

even without face

but by thoughts brought home

that just without warning, occur.

I have a furnace of fresh and primal

and a singular trump card

with occasional flair.

There is a swamp of responsibilities

as the vision needs the tending

of the ever mind.

A collusion of needs and deeds

seem overly woven

in an attempt to stay current.

Indirectly there is accomplishment.

I have a desire

for every one to pick it up a pace,

to be self-generative

and contributing aptly

to the common situation

but then almost abruptly

I perceive others

as having their own pace.

I would play

all the roles necessary

to answer the call from within.

How can I be and become

that lets you be and become

and not let you

be distracted by me?

This is cumbersome.

I strive for myself

on being irrationally smart

but I curse the logic

that holds me back from being.

Ideals are like benchmarks

that sink

in the flood of the moment

yet each moment

has its flashflood potential.

I work at the scale

I am gifted at from within.

Details are a lot like no-see-ums

I alter my eyes until there is focus

wither there is table space

is possibly always the real question!

I also live through an extendedness

as others live those lives of mine

that I did not think to live alive.

There are those others

who are close at hand

even though physically very far away.

Almost selflessly and secretly

I feel extended into light.

My kingdom is permission granted

by presence and direction

when giving unto others.

Quite candidly,

when this happens,

it feels like,

if they have spiritual enterprise,

I feel accomplishment through them

as their souls say my heart

which privately sings me

to a higher plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment