also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm not saying

(I’m not saying any of this.)

(.. ....)

But I keep to rules that disclaim me.

Would never say I abide.

Make small talk a moral story.

Cite anecdotes to prove anything.

Defend the uncalled for.

Like saving face but have no answers.

Have opinions I consider as debate.

Just murmur sometimes as summary.

My torment consoles me privately.

When is neurotic not an example?

Even humor has its smart remarks.

My self-talk is cynically candid.

Know that everything is learned by caring.

Been everywhere as an excuse.

Don’t need the very last word.

Everything said is already done.

Peoples’ laughter sparks me.

Vent as a justifiable insanity.

Curse not the being but the soul.

I’ve got a better mood for later.

Can comment on your commenting.

Take refuge in being, in spite of all else.

I invite ‘when the timing is right’.

Always moving on to the day.

Nothing that is lost is diminished.

Will hardly remember my reply.

Just with what is happening now.

Hard moments have honesty too.

I’m not saying any of this,

but this is how paradoxically

life comes to be in passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment