also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, November 27, 2009

I take from my words

I take from behind my words

an apparently cryptic description

a kind of triggered profiling

that is the results of portrayal

a storyline ever emerging

the obvious anger is out of sight

there is still a restimulation theme

but angst is deducible as premise

some distant past is acting out

though deeply disguised

content contributes camouflage

my reactions are sensitive clues

to emotional trauma unrevealed

sources seem soulfully hidden

self exploration is ongoing

in a tonal pose down

towards discovery’s end point

of drama and disappointment

all of us are worth as beings

is this journey to live spirit alive

my candid fall back position is

“I am more and I am less”

but constant to the task

as poignant moments tell me so

emotions can only be overheard

in support or furthering denial

me as I am, is also my milieu

singularly to go through with it

my presence my absence

my ongoing-ness

in resolution or distress

whatever the shape shifting

however dastardly the ease

sequence upon sequence proceeds

continually to empty of seek

there is my worth

in embrace and release

ending the vanquish as method

as if seeking to complete

I am as you, forever

that we are but temporal as life

yet spirit, to follow our lead

No comments:

Post a Comment