also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, October 16, 2009

who’s holding? how vast?


a voice on the inside asks . . .

“who is holding on

to what-is-being-held?”

the techniques I am using

to notice as a response

are not collectively clear

follow along with me . . .

before the act of identification

assumes itself to be the task

before the posse of my alerted senses

swarm for claims to declare

before the general reality realms delivery

of specific focus and frame

and before the common sense contingencies

appear in guardianship and summation

it is re-asked again

“who’s holding on to what’s being held?’

A voice on the inside of me continues

to answer in response . . .

“look I had a grip on something

and now I only have that holding on”

as for some method exposed

as that action

I only have

my nerves of steel as galvanized

I am on a precipice of forged interest

within this furnace of intent

assuming even now

that I still can possibly represent myself

towards what was originally being asked

and I have now said it yet here again

with a simple inner questioning in request

“how vast is

who’s holding onto what’s being held?”

so far

I have no containment

no certitude

no conclusion

my voice goes out from within

onto a universe

where even an echo

is not beckoned in response

now and again

muttering to myself

“how vast?”

No comments:

Post a Comment