also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A throaty soul

a soul came out

from what your throat intoned

fully clad as a sound baring

precipitous unseen angelic emergence

an omen of trust aglow

so merging within my trust

that I eventually sensed no difference

as seminal moments shared

into a radiance unto themselves

part of us will never separate again

even when as times pass in reverie

and we come together anew from afar

I wait only for the oneness to reappear

as if from leaving my perspective

inside of me come you

and I am lifted without display

I am expanded without gain or loss

I am united having never left from before

within your voice a calling to entirety

No comments:

Post a Comment