also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chaos to calm

Chaos to calm

chaos becomes my calm

for I am a Cheetah

of that chaos chase

but I do not sense

who I am for calm

as layers to the core

peel away in time

revelation is like this

almost as a foreign land

I feel like a tourist

in a de ja vu journey

for life is very solid

in an empty way

familiarity is a limited hand

gleefully feeding me placebos

home is always newly present

yet dependably comfortable

inside of and behind how I am

for me

each moment of my life

is a giant ball

of the fish of awake-ness

surrounding and concealing

a hidden motive of a monster fish

a presence at the very center

as this is a school of chaos

providing for this moment’s swim

there is this peculiar core

where all the points of chaos

seem to be from a centeredness

it is a weightless oneness

as a field gliding onward

into the frenetic seas of chaos

a cross dressing school as calm

proclaiming itself as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment