also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, October 12, 2009

All words

all words

are enigmatic experiential trailers

in some movie-like

referential weave

unto a carpet of self as outpour

upstanding as lobbyists

retorting with hales of issues

and their bounty

with meaning implied

as consensual persuasion

thus understanding as entitlement

becomes a pit pass

to some other future frame

surely I can do understanding

but I cannot be understanding

and survive the fury

of mind, place and time

yet I can be with understanding

I can have understanding

as accompaniment

I can be that hobbyist of mind

I can be described

as a thought owner

wanting to give all words away

and get on with the living

No comments:

Post a Comment