also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Two voices

Two voices

Information

has center-staged

our awareness.

Who of me

commissions observation

to occur?

In the residence of within

how does this as habit

claim such prominence?

What other force is there

to acknowledgement

beyond those cued

by memory retention?

Is emotionality

as some acquiescence

fighting invisibly

to participate

as in to prevail?

My mind wants

an alpha life

while my emotions

envisions a soothing

intimate sea.

There are at least two

distinct voices in this room

One of which

wants authorship

while the other edits

all of the above.

I am like a court reporter

caught between

wary and aware.

The ambience in the room

is of two voices

and I am not sure

if they are talking

to each other

and I am the covert

of overhear!

What does an overhear do

with two voices

in one body?

I am not

a two-person canoe!

If anything like that

I am the watery surface

touching the canoe

unceasingly

somewhere

between murmur

and surface contact.

At least for now

tension is to tension

and everything along floats!

No comments:

Post a Comment