also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I don’t know what to think

I don’t know what to think

is probably very true.

How to call up

what to think

before it is thought

is a conundrum.

Is there any intention

to think up what to think

since it is already on call?

I don’t know what to think

is a true statement

about how to get behind think

or the original inception of thought.

Isn’t that really our claim

as to the start place of awareness?

So what precedes thought

that beckons it into something thought?

Where does the pre-think begin

and how does that process work?

I don’t know what to think

is a baffling sense of being.

I am not sure I can say that

and mean to say what I said.

I do not catch the essence of it

but only give false examples.

I don’t know how to share pre-thought

as if it were a communication.

I sense that it is there as here

but what mindfulness helps to serve?

I feel for it

but am tongue-less in a mindful way.

Please, you can only know for yourself

because you are of the same circumstance.

Well actually, we are all of the same.

Maybe it is a one thing

beyond or before

separation or individuation.

That language and even thought

is pulling that oneness apart.

Therefore I have nothing to share

because I would have to be separate

to do so

and have a mind as my processor.

Therefore, I don’t know what to think

and we are one and the same

before doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment