also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, September 18, 2009

Contentless emotion

Contentless emotion

true emotion in its purest form

has no content

it also has no context

experience as method

is in the eminently recent past

sipping at the vaporized fumes

of emotion’s untainted formless form

to tag emotion with meaning

is unending distraction

by claiming self-consciousness as means

we are both residence and receivers

conduits and confinements

we are stylized continuums

of dilemma opposing delight

what means is this self-consciousness

and what does it of itself do?

is this a questioning of self as dismissal?

if every question I ask has no real answer

not because I asked

but because, if this be so,

who of me who asked has baited me

to exist in time in a false way

as if any question could run ahead of now

and greet me with confirmation

No comments:

Post a Comment