also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, September 12, 2009

As anywhere can be

I am not asking for myself

but I am asking through myself.

I may not even be asking you

but will certainly be appearing to

for I have to hear myself ask

to acknowledge for myself

what you may already know.

Your business from this

is to not tell me anything directly

but be present from there

quite secretly in your own way

and maybe vice versa

as it eventually plays.

I have to feel it through you

to know that I am also from there.

Like you, I can’t converse about it

but the air at times is filled with it

and we are then deeply alive.

Something like memories happen

but not in the mind

as much as all over and all around.

What is so familiar about this

has nothing definite and no certitude

for it is in the momentum and bloom

of the effortlessness of it

and yet un-documentable

by anyone else’s standards.

I can’t supply a suitable story

for me to tell this about us.

Either people get it

almost first hand or they don’t

and I am not so convincible

about this either

but I somehow get it directly

so I don’t care to try harder

for it doesn’t make any real sense

if that mattered to anyone

but it is more real to me

than reality is for me.

It may appear that I don’t care to you

but it is quite the opposite for me.

For I just care enough in a worldly way

yet in my secret world I care deeply

and that is where it all germinates

and lights up from within us.

But in the real world

we are just loosely a couple

and I don’t care about that as much.

When we are alone together

is what I like the most

because we are not a couple then.

We just are

and mess around with being two people

with two points of view

because it is dynamic that way

and just for the fun and for the perks.

I would want it to be special

that we did this

that we could bring something magical out

that we didn’t know really how

by any sense of control

but we could just let it out

and it would be so

and others would benefit from it straight up.

Not that we would distract others

from being themselves

but that we would love being in it

as a service to humankind

freely given when warranted

but without so much all the reaction

in that we would loose ourselves into it

but gain our sense of soul

and oneness back

and just go on

knowing it does not have an ending

and that we are at home within it.

Wherever that is

as anywhere can be . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment