also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

if I speak

if I speak about it

I am a fixated prisoner

of the mind.

if I use language

then I have already

been brainwashed.

if I believe

that what I say

is what I meant to say

then I am an automaton

emotionally drained

into impoverishment.

we can have this

as conversation

but we can’t really

vibe each other

by this means.

I am claiming by assumption

our separateness

as so evident

that I can readily speak to you

straightforwardly.

as in doing so

I am promoting our separateness

yet no topic

justifies this kind of hypocrisy.

is it that we are so separate

that speech is a viable means?

is it that there is a verbal skill set

for appropriate sincerity?

is it that a soul level of awareness

can live on words?

is it that there is a personal barrenness

words can quench?

is it that a shadow of isolation

is looming larger than living?

when is this whim to connect

acknowledging its opposite?

for it was dynamically there

before it was known.

nothing can address

the connectedness

from the outside in.

there is no demonstration

to being

no acknowledgment

to oneness

no actual occurrence

in time.

but who of us

goes there?

and why would we

once there

return?

1 comment: