also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, August 1, 2009

The book

I take from a book

I’ve never read

inspiration beyond belief

 

finding these thoughts

they burn     lit like candles

giving light to a darken room

 

what had walls unseen

also has no floor

space is laughing back

with a gentle breeze

up the throat of time

 

I call out from lucid sleep

for certainty to wake me

my words are stark and small

dissipating to dust before me

 

I turn the pages    I never see

faster and faster as if anxiety

could read it back to me

 

there      where I was in the book

the pages are now gone

what I never read

knows of me from beyond

 

belief was bound

I     within the hard cover 

and then ego embossed

 

I cannot repeat

from what I know

I cannot say

from what I have heard

 

for what thoughts light up

I move towards

what senses say

presence hears for me

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment