also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, July 30, 2009

The tongue I chase as my tale

I come out of the dark

but are not of the dark

 

I show myself coins

that have two sides

as if they were soiled money

that know their owners

and of their deeds

 

I tell of a comparative worth

from lessons portrayed

but my timeline

has only one dimension

wrapped around my bawl un-rivaling

 

my paradox eats my back

all the way up to

the tongue I chase as my tail

 

I stone the void

with otherwise admissions

sparks will fly

when my frozen tears break silence

two halves of my chalice

do not make a whole

 

I have myself on the night watch

of receivership

yet nothing dies

when so much light is present

 

I make my say come to me

as a take-away

that will end

with the absolution of this tracker

 

a heave and a sigh meet

to determine

what’s in common to them

they only have what they are

and their shadows

 

these as my shadows

console each other

in commonness

yet the heave and the sigh

argue for the same god . . .

 

would you ever say this

about yourself?

 

my paradox eats my back

all the way

up to the tongue

I chase as my tail . . .

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment