also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, July 20, 2009

Soothe my longing heart

is this some trick of the mind?

is there a hammock or a trampoline

made exclusively of inner dialogue?

am I in a self-talk conversation

on an elevator going up or down

within a quivering building

in a massive earthquake

on a trembling piece of land ?

have the earth’s poles

radically shifted

and a tsunami is about in passing?

or are we just out of orbit-sync

with the moon?

I am in search

of an ultimate disclaimer

in a proper personalized scale

something of substance

to hold the hand of my mind

and to soothe my longing heart

that is in audience

awaiting in the sway

no swoon will eventually come

to soothe this form of longing

yet only by letting go

can my being . . .

be heartfelt and clear

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Surely with a hammock in life it's free flowing back n forth just as the ebb n flow of the tide!

    ReplyDelete