also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My will

my will out of assertion

offers me nothing lasting

yet everything is in stone

I become the custodian

of things I didn’t want

that represented my prison

 

my will out of surrender

offered me nothing lasting

yet everything in constantly changing

I am at the mercy of gratitude

for things that come my way

offered me the expression of my being

 

my will out of control

offered me a kingdom of smallness

yet everything there is strained

I demanded my image reflected

in everything around me

that only stifled my essence in vain

 

my will out of my way

offered me little in resistance

yet everything in stillness came my way

I am amazed in responsiveness

for I had willfully pleaded with effort

that now revealed was not the means

No comments:

Post a Comment